Well these are the photos and trust me when
I say that I did not want to post them but
I am putting myself out there and saying 18lbs
does make a difference! I can tell in my stomach
especially and my hips but the challenge that I
started today with Craig will get me even closer to
reaching my goal and that is to wear a size 10. I have
so many beautiful dresses that I want to wear on the
cruise that I WILL REACH THAT GOAL. Right now
I am wearing size 12/14 depending on who makes the
clothes but I will pass size 12 and get to size 10! Then
Craig and I plan on doing another one after the cruise!
I am so excited that I found someone that enjoys and
believes in BFL as much as I do! We can do it!



1 comment:
Great job!!! Keep up the hard work girl!!!!
Cas
Post a Comment