Saturday, March 29, 2008

Final Grades and GPA!

Well my Bachelor Degree is over and I got a B- in Pre-calculus and a B in my Abnormal Psychology class so I am good to go! My GPA is 3.70 for my entire Bachelor Degree Plan! Not too shabby, think I made one of those special funny name smart groups! lol! Well I didn't get to spend the entire weekend with Craig but he did come over on Friday night and stayed over and he had to go to work first thing in the morning but it was nice to see him again! He is such a sweety and he is willing to learn more about Cameron so that is encouraging. We took our photos yesterday for our up coming challenge that we will do together and we both have work to do! I am watching reruns of the Biggest Loser and will hopefully get to bed at a decent time tonight! Later Gators!

No comments: