Now remember, this guy is 6 FT 5in tall! He is a big feller! SWEEEEEEEEEET!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Craig's New Car! Ouch it is SWEEEEEEEEET!
Craig bought a Brand New 2008 5 speed Ford Mustang on Thursday! He brought it over on Friday Night after work and it is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! I have already drove it 3 times already and YES YES YES, it ROCKS! YEAH ME! LOL! We had so much fun this weekend, it was nice to see him again! Ok here is the front shot!
The BACK SHOT! NICE!
And a Picture of my HONEY!

Now remember, this guy is 6 FT 5in tall! He is a big feller! SWEEEEEEEEEET!
Now remember, this guy is 6 FT 5in tall! He is a big feller! SWEEEEEEEEEET!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I hope you know I am so happy for YOU!!!!
Things happen for a reason, sometime we have no idea why, then just around the corner, happiness!!!
Plus he drive a great car!!
Cas
yeah...you sound so happy! I"m so pleased! Good for you!!! Tiffanie
Ohhh HELL YEAHHHHHHH!! Im so happy for you too Girl!
ENJOY IT-LIVE IT-LOVE IT!!
You DESERVE it :)
Post a Comment