Thursday, March 27, 2008

Onto my Next Chapter in my Life!

Well I got a phone call from my academic advisor with University of Phoenix. That is who I will be getting my Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education with. It will be cross-catergorical so I will deal with a lot of different types of children with difficulties, not just autism. I am hoping this will help me deal with Cameron's issues and help us make our lives better! Completed the enrollment online with his help, updated my federal funding loan application, printed alot of documents off and filled them out, requested a transcript from Pensacola Jr, College so I CAN GRADUATE! Darn IT!

Then Mom and I went out for dinner, LOVED IT, then came home and did yard work, I mowed the grass and raked all the leaves and dumped them in the gulley, then mom trimmed the hedges in front of the house and the yard looks alot better. So we got alot done today and that felt great! Craig is coming over tomorrow night but needs to work this weekend so atleast I will get to see him tomorrow for alittle while!

No comments: