Friday, February 15, 2008
My Life Stinks-But On Positive Note Im Breathing!
Trying to keep it positive! LOL! Well I am in a financial Spiral,,, and it is going down OUT OF CONTROL! Trying to maintain a certain level of positivity but not looking good. You know when you get your taxes, Your suppose to be happy but this year I was pissed off! I am getting only 1/2 of what I was planning on, so no paying the credit card down, and no paying ahead on my car or consolidation loan! CRAP! And the worst of all I am still going to try to go ON THE BFL CRUISE! That is what UPSET me the most! It is STUPID for me to spend that money on a cruise and not be able to pay my bills so I am going to try to do what I can, not go crazy and still see if I can make it! As of today I am -60 in one bank account and -35 in another bank account. My main bank decided to take money out of my account and transfer it over to pay 1/2 of a loan payment which is late but that I was going to pay on the 19th when my tax return was due to come in,,, but THEY DID THIS without my authorization and 4 checks bounced and of course they charged me a returned check fee for each and every check@ Oh Yeah, they got a piece of my mind and I got a piece of their ass! Yes I cursed, I am mad! Forgive me ok! The hits keep coming.... But they said it is my fault? How is it my fault, I had the money in the bank to cover my bills, I knew I was going to be late with the 1 bill which happened to be theres... but THEY DECIDE to take money, ALL MONEY in my account and transfer it over,, and leave NOTHING in my account,, so everything bounces! I have officially transferred my direct deposit over to another bank and told them that I am done with them, I will only have enough money in the bank to cover the payments for their loans, no more, no less! Now THEY CAN SUCK IT UP! They have lost a customer after 22 years! They have made my life miserable this past 2 weeks and I can't explain the stress and worry it gives to someone to worry about money, let alone when you know you only have 1/10 gas left in your car, -$60 in one account, and -$35 in another,,,,, and you only get paid once a month! I know you don't want in my shoes! But no one does! So when my tax return gets in the bank, I will catch my bills up, get groceries, and leave the rest alone.... I am concentrating on getting back into shape this year, can't afford to do anything else! I still want to go on on the cruise and if I don't make it, please know that I did try!I don't think that anyone really reads my blog,,, hardly have any comments, so it really doesn't matter, I am thinking it is just therapy for me anyways. :)-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey Girl-cheer up, things will get better and you'll be better for it. Banks suck anyway. I've had similar money problems in the past and things will get better. I read about you in Mike Harris' site and you are an inspiration so don't get so down!
Jeannie
jeannieaz(tracker name)
Post a Comment