I can not believe it, I tried to get my son to go and POTTY because he came home from School early because HE IS SICK and that means he isn't going to SCHOOL TOMORROW and this makes the 4th TIME! AND HE BIT ME. Brought blood to the surface of my arm and it HURT! He has came home on a Thursday and will take a 4 days off, LUCK FOR THE DARN SCHOOL huh? I almost feel like they do it on purpose because they can't handle him and so they SEND HIM HOME, then it messes my whole darn flippin schedule, school, my college exams, my workouts, EVERYTHING! But again, it DOESNT MATTER because the only people that it affects is myself and my son! No one else and as I said before, there is no one else here! God is upstairs! I need him to come downstairs and help me out here!
08 FEB 08
Friday morning, actually Thursday Night MIDNIGHT, Cameron wakes up and doesn't go back to sleep, THAT'S RIGHT! HE is UP THE REST OF THE NIGHT! SWIRMING, HUMPING the BED, THROWING THE COVERS UP AND DOWN, YELLING, PEE, PEE across the room so I would get up and then he would run, so he did that one too many times and I RUNG HIM UP! He didn't like that crap too much but it is 2 AM, I am WIPED OUT, and he is WIRED FOR SOUND! WHERE IS THE OFF BUTTON! MY DAY IS GOING TO SUCK but I have to make the best of it, just hoping to make it through my college exam, and workout today!
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment