Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Udenia's Mistery Dish! YUMMO!


SUPA FREAK! You have got to try this one! YUMMO! I was tired and just threw this together and it was YUMMO! Probably will add to it later on, after eating it!


Turkey Breast basted in Sundried Tomato (already cooked and wrapped in grocery)
chop it up!
1/2 cup drained tomatoes
1/2 cup Chick Peas (very high in fiber and protein)
4 green onions
1 jalapeno
fresh garlic to taste
black pepper to taste
salt to taste



1 comment:

Nascar Hottie said...

Hey Girly!
Sorry its been so long since Ive been by here to check on you. Sending you BIG hugs and a high five on the 14 lbs g-o-n-e!! Woooo HOooooo!! Im so proud of you.

As for the $$ situation-I feel your pain sistah ALL TOO WELL. When I hit to Lotto-Ill send some $$ your way K? Hang tough!
Love ya~~