Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Time to Face the Music, Financially anyway!

Well it is time, to face the music financially anyway. As soon as I get my tax return, I will need to sit down and determine what will it take for me to live for the next 3 months without working, and attending college full time, raise my son which means, feed and clothed him... and then maybe go on the cruise! I have already put my deposit down but since I have to pay my momt o come down, it causes more financially strain on my accounts.. so we shall see but I may have to grow up and realize I can't fly around the world and keep my world afloat here! So I will need to be able to pay $1,100 house payment for April, May, June and utilities as well which is electricty, water and fireplace gas for the logs. Food, gas for the car and lunch money for Cameron. Gym fees which are only $20, loan payments, credit card payments and car insurance and cameron's life insurance. So it will take me all night to figure up the numbers and I have a feeling it won't be something that I want to see but I might have to face, that I might NOT be able to go, FINANCIALLY.. Not that I don't want to go,,, but I didn't get back as much as I thought I was from tax return as I originally thought so that is out the window and would have to make it up some other way, but I will leave my deposit to see if something else comes up! I can't only pray about it!

2 comments:

C2 said...

Praying that things work out for you Udenia! :)

Udenia said...

I appreciate that, even after I sat down and worked with the numbers, I couldn't for the life of me figured how everyone could afford to go on the cruise and I couldn't. I mean, I do realize that I only have one person bringing money into my household here and paying everything, so that factors in, and I probably have just as much debt and a beautiful home. So I just had to realize that paying my bills is more important that going on a cruise but I will go to the Tennessee Championship Weekend. Just sad that I can't go on the cruise. I wanted to go so bad. :(