This blog is my outlet because as most of you know, there are not a lot of people around for me to talk too lately and from my last post, I had ALOT to get off my chest and the truth of the matter, is that I don't like being ugly period. I am a good person, goofy, funny and fun loving but stress and all that life brings with it gets to everyone once in awhile, me, more than that especially when you are living in a house with an autistic child, taking Pre-Calculus and trying to get back into shape! So I started from, hating myself and begging God to cure my son, to asking God to give me the tools to help myself and my son but I did realize that I did NEED HELP! I can't do this on my own, never could. I needed his help and I got another whisper from him today. I went to the gym for a Body Pump class at the local gym that I joined in order to get OUT OF THE HOUSE and the instructor was not a bodybuilder by no means, just a normal person, probably in ALOT better shape inside than me, but normal and she ended up talking to me afterwards and sending that "whisper from God" that I needed to hear! thought that was so cool! She told me to create my own "second family" with people in the area and that I what I am going to do.
Ok on to fitness! I have lost 10lbs so far and I am in week 5! I am hoping to pull out 1 more lb before the end of this week so I can say I've lost 11lbs but I am not going to push my luck just the workout! I want to get below 200lbs before the end of this challenge so the next challenge I can reach my goal weight. which I was at the end of my last challenge in 2006! I AM ALMOST THERE! Then it is on toward the CHALLENGE FOR THE CRUISE! I want to win my $$ back!
PRAY and STAY POSITIVE, there is NOTHING I CAN'T DO!
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment