Saturday, February 16, 2008
Be Positive, Stay Motivated and REST MY BODY!
Well I have been sick and trying to fight it for about a week and I gave in because I decided my body needed a rest and really give it a shot to "KICK" it! Once and for all! Well on Saturday, I weighed and measured and after 6 weeks I am down 14lbs and 8 inches! So all in all I say the REST did my body good! 6 More weeks to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Way to go on the loss Udenia!! You are doing great!
wow fantastic girl!! Keep it up!! Hugs on the finacial stuff, i have SOOOOOOOOO been there!! Here's hoping a giant check falls from the sky (im still hoping to get one of those too..)
Great job on your progress.
Hang in there girl. Sending u a hug as well.
WooHoo Udenia... great results so far! Stay strong! :)
wow...that is awesome! I'm sure you are feeling so good about now!!!
Post a Comment