Thursday, March 06, 2008

My Date was AWESOME!

Well it didn't start out great but it ended great! He is so tall and big, OMG! He is 6ft 5in tall and just a big man! His left foot has been giving him problems, something about his tendon but he is totally for BFL and knows everything about it! Lives and breaths it! I said, THANK YOU GOD! I think I hit a homerun with this guy! He has such a huge heart... He can't wait to get back into shape and we are doing a challenge together starting the end of this month, after mine is finished and he wants to go on the CRUISE WITH ME! Yeah me! I am so excited I can't wait! Anyway to the date, he was late, like 2 hours because he went to help his buddy look at a car, his friend was in Detroit and the car, well it was in Raleigh and so Craig went to look at it and talk to his friend on the phone and kind of negotiate for him, well it went WAY TOO LONG. He was suppose to be here at 1030 so we could drive to Greensboro and get lunch, take our time, talk, do whatever we want! So I called at 11:20 and asked him if he was coming and he explained that he was helping his friend and it ran way too long, more than he expected and I guessed he could hear the dissappointment in my voice and I have no patience for a man that wants to play with the boys vice go out with me. But he was helping a friend and it ran way too long, so I know he was trying to do a good thing, but darn it, that was messing up my night! lol....There is a time and place for everything, so in the matter of 10 minutes he was OUT OF THERE and on the road to my house! LOL! It turned out to be the BEST DATE EVER! I would not have missed it for the world. So sweet, endearing, honest, funny and down right huge! I love a big man! I can't wait until we both get back into shape, he is so handsome, even being a little on the heavy side but he sure CAN KISS! YEAH ME! I can't wait to see him again.

3 comments:

Colorado Kid said...

;) That is awesome!!! I so happy for YOU!!!!

Cas

Nascar Hottie said...

I'm soo happy for you too Girl!

NOW UPDATE DAMMITT!!!! hehehe

Udenia said...

This man is the cream of the crop, so sweet and thoughtful! He keeps calling me and texting me and asking for "more".. He wants more kisses! How sweet is that? He is a big teddy bear and he is all mine! He stands 6 ft 5"...A big one! I like it! Can't wait to see him this weekend.