Well since it wouldn't let me write anything with the pictures without making the page 5 feet long, I decided to do it and another post. The first picture is a wide view if I was standing in the back part of the gym at the mirrors and facing towards the door. I have hung a few more posters, some personal, some military, kind of gives you an idea of what I am seeing when I am back there working out!
Second photos is of my favorite corner in the gym, the EAS Corner, it has my pictures of when I drove 5 hours in rush hour traffic in 1999 in Northern California to see Bill, Shawn, their mother and Porter at a Book Signing in the Local Mall! One of the Best Days of my Life!
Third Photo is of my New Addition to my Gym Family! My BowFlex TreadClimber. Just got it the day AFTER Christmas, Yeah that's right! But it also turns into a stairstepper and a treadmill with a 10% incline if you so desire, didn't know that one until I read the instruction manual! So MEN read the directions! :)-
This week was my first week back at working out and I am tired and sore but it is all worth it. Can't believe I have gotten so OUT OF SHAPE! But it doesn't take long, it really doesn't and today was a huge awakening for me! You can NOT hide from the mirror! Can't fool the mirror! The mirror NEVER LIES! Yikes! Have got to get busy! Oh well! Off to the races! Wish me luck and see you at the end of this challenge, then onto another one and another one and another one!
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Udenia, Your gym looks great. Like the bright colors. Stay Focused, You will do great
Dawn
Pretty amazing gym you have there Udenia! Keep your eyes focused ahead and don't worry about the past! You can do this! :)
Thanks, It needs one more coat of paint, but I am proud of it! Will touch it up after this semester of college is over! See ya!
Post a Comment