Friday, January 18, 2008

Friggin Pissed and Overly Aggravated!

Man, the Flipping weather! If I had a NORMAL kid, I wouldn't be as pissed but I know "IT" is a coming! What I mean by that, is I have already gotten a dose of "my daily dose" from the last shot of snow and sleet that we got. Don't get me wrong, I love a pretty snow, so much as a kid and even more now, but anytime it snows or sleets and icing over on the roads, that means the state assistance for Cameron does not happen and I am trying my darnest to keep him "happy" ALL DAY! It is nothing about me and all about HIM.. so anyone doing a challenge, trying to eat right or even get some rest, well that all WENT STRAIGHT TO HELL IN A HAND BASKET! It took me pretty much until late afternoon to get my cardio in yesterday and it wasn't a "normal" cardio session, improvised but nonetheless, I got it done and felt good about it, but my son kept interrupting me and so in order to keep my heart rate up, I had to improvise and run around my main floor of my house, which is the living room, dining room, kitchen and entrance way about 20 times and each time I ran through where he was, he either threw a truck or train at me, jumped at my legs or yelled at me, guess I was "bothering" him! Go Figure! Man, life is just too hard some days, isn't it and today, well he has been very difficult to handle. He has had two meltdowns, thus resulted in more holes in my walls, made by his little trains, so his trains went up in the closet, and so he is very mad at me about that and spit at me... Yes, he spit at me. Well I have to get ready to do some math,,, write more later.

Update, it turned out that my tutor was able to show up and I got my quiz done and made a 88. Happy about that and got my workout in, so all in all, the mission was accomplished!

No comments: