Thursday, January 31, 2008

Son is having Anger Issues and I am trying to go on BFL Cruise!

Lord Help Me! Last night and this morning, and pretty much everyday, if I say something he doesn't like he will push me! A 5 year old, most of the time I grab his arms and tell him in a really firm voice, We DO NOT PUSH, HIT, whatever... and for the most part, I don't think it works except when I hold his hands and sit him on the floor. He doesn't like to be restraint.

But on the other hand, I made a decision yesterday to go on the BFL cruise. I went on the 2006 one and had a BLAST! and I want to go again! This time, I will be officially retired from the Navy and will be a civilian! I am putting my deposit down, I just hope I can find a babysitter because I really, really, really want to go!

5 comments:

Colorado Kid said...

I think it's great you are going on the cruise... I am jealous!!!

Go have fun and enjoy the break...


Cas

Udenia said...

No worries Case, I will send you a picture! And I will get some SLEEP! This is our year buddy!

Colorado Kid said...

Okay, I will hold you sending me an awesome photo!!!

Cas

Christie said...

Hey Girlie...I have thought about you alot lately...Good for you going on the cruise...I'm really happy for you...you have to take that me time girl. I will be prayin hard that you find a sitter.
Hugs
christie

C2 said...

Things will work out for your Udenia! Enjoy your time on the cruise! :)

~ Elizabeth