Monday, January 28, 2008

Turning Point!

I am an emotional mess today! The 2007 BFL Champions were announced today and I am genuinely happy for all of them, I received a phone call from the Service that is suppose to be providing me with 20 hours of Personal Assistance for my Son, which entails, personal hygiene like teaching him how to take a bath, help him potty train, brush his teeth and I am hoping his anger management. Don't know how many more holes in the walls I can take. Still feeling tired for some reason, really don't know why, feel a little run down, but completed my workout anyway~

My son got home at 2:30 and he got in the house and immediately started yelling for cookies, well I am not giving him cookies right away, he can have baked cheetos, baked chips, bananas, other fruits, etc... so he got mad and threw himself on the kitchen floor and in the middle of that, he managed to knock over about 5 puzzles that were sitting on the counter and of course, they all had about 10-20 pieces with EACH OF THEM! Yeah, they went everywhere, so I thought I would finish it off, and just tossed the whole darn thing on the floor and told Cameron I would HELP HIM OUT! Probably not the best thing to do, but I have had it! When I am tired I am not at my best, but I did not give in and give him that darn cookie, he got a BANANA! :)-

I wanted to cry, but then thought about everything and cried anyway. Figured it would get better and I would feel better if I did cry so I let it rip, then my help was late today. I just don't feel like doing anything today, thank God my workout is done! So I think it is a shake night with some boiled eggs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Udenia, I know it must be frustrating. My kids, have been a source of frustration today as well, but they are just being kids.

Glad to hear you got your workout in.

Keep your head up,

Shane

Tiffanie Hage said...

Hi Udenia...not even sure if you remember me or not, tiffanieh, from tracker...but I came across your blog and read your note. My heart goes out to you. I don't have a child with the needs that yours does, but I do understand how frustrating children can be sometimes all to well. I'm sure it is double, probably triple with everything you have to deal with...especially being a single mom. I just wanted you to know that you aren't alone out here in the world and I'll really and truly be praying for you. That you get the help you need, the peace in your daily life, your son will have miracles happen for him and that YOUR dreams become a reality. I'm cheering for you!

Nascar Hottie said...

Awwhhh Girl...Im sorry you had such a sh*tty day.

I can only imagine how frustrating it must get at times...wish I was closer-Id try to help ya out & at least give ya a break from time to time. ALL SINGLE MOMS need that!!

You are sucha TOUGH ass woman--Hold your head up, cry when you need to..and know Im here for ya K?
Love ya!!
Dana