Yes Yes Yes, the first week is written in History and I topped it off today with one heck of a Cardio Session burning 324 calories on my New Baby, the BowFlex TreadClimber and took a very short break to get my weights together and did my Entire Upper Body! I increased my weight with my Back and Chest Exercises in the dumbbells and Nautilus portions of the workout however I did feel some sharp pains from my right shoulder. Still having some trouble out of that tendon over there so I had to baby it just a little. "NOT TOO MUCH!"
Ate clean this week, trying to pick out what I want as a Free Meal on Sunday! I will let it just happen, then I won't worry about it. Drinking alot of water and I have noticed my Ice Tea and Diet Soda is lasting ALOT LONGER! :)- Off to do some Pre-Calculus! YUCK! Have a great day!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love love the rockin gym!
Gratz on a great 1st week!
Great job on week 1!! I LOVE your gym. That must be SWEET having that right in your house. GREAT JOB on your workout...keep it up girl~Dede
Keep that fire burning Udenia! You are doing GREAT! :)
Post a Comment