Saturday, October 06, 2007

Financial Trouble is here!

Yes I have hit the stage of my life where I am panicking. I don't make a whole lot from the Retired Navy Pay and it only covers my mortgage, and one loan, then I am out my car payment, utilites and groceries so what am I suppose to do? I can't get a part time job because Cameron is not in Kindergarten and they do not have after school programs for Pre-K and with him being Autistic, it is just so hard to make ends meet. Thank god, I paid up on my electric and water or I would be up shit creek without a pattle (sp?). I am stressing out because I am about out of funds and literally CAN NOT WORK! Going to school which is costing me a fortune even with the MGIB and I am having trouble getting a Federal Student Loan, always these flipping rules that of course I am not that desperate in their eyes to need it, oh but I don't see ANYONE standing in line to HELP ME EITHER! I am pissed, worried and aggravated. Tuesday I have to take the time, research the $$ involved with barbie dolls and sale some of them that I have because my priorities have changed so much, and I need the $$$$. Just don't know where to turn right now, money doesn't fall from the heavens and I don't want to ruin my credit that I worked so hard to fix but it looks like it is coming if I don't do something right now. My birthday is Next FRIDAY and I will be 40 but I am not in the mood to celebrate, so I might have to call Navy Federal and ask them if I can pay interest for a few months and then get back on track. I just don't know what to do anymore, but it isn't like anyone reads my blog anyway, out of sight, out of mind! Have a nice day.

No comments: