Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Got rid of my SUV! Thought I was going to die!
YES that is right, I decided to turn in my SUV and get a more economical car, better on gas, just not as much room! And I hate sitting on the floor! Drives me crazy but I guess I will get use to it! I bought a Black, Convertible Beetle Bug. I figured if it had to be smaller, it had to be cute! Oh well, I am trying to think more efficient on gas. I am saving over $1200 a year in gas alone! YIKES! Can you believe it? I can't! Anyway felt like I left one of my kids at that dealership! Another day another 5 cents! I am living on air here! Waiting for this to come in, waiting on that to come in and survive. I called my Bank and asked them if I could pay interest on their loans for 2 months and then I would be ok. It didn't go well. He didn't agree with me buying a new car, oh well. Couldn't understand that I am opening up almost $100 a month on gas alone, not counting everything else that goes with a SUV! Off to study for a test this morning! I am getting to hate college but I have a long way to go! KEEP CHARGING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment