Sunday, September 30, 2007

Breaking him OUT OF THE WINDOW!

I am speaking of my son Cameron, who drives me crazy each and everyday without a pause! He is repeating words and alot of times not making sense and it drives me up the wall. I have to tell him to shut up because he won't stop. Today, he kept saying Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye for over two hours and I couldn't take it anymore so we jumped in the car and went for an hour drive, went thru Wendy's and let him have the fries and I ate a Grilled Chicken sandwich with no condiments. Still tasted good and the diet coke sure tasted good. But we drove and drove and drove, then when we got home, he kept saying BED, BED, BED, BED and I couldn't explain to him that it wasn't time yet even though I tried ALL DAY! YIKES! I want to go out and SCREAM! I am trying some new stuff with him, B complex liquid is suppose to help him with his speech and I am also trying some new enzymes to help digest and clear his system of yeast and toxins build-up. SOMETHING HAS GOT TO WORK! The system surely WILL NOT DO THEIR JOB! I have lost a few lbs even though the doctor told me not to do anything with my shoulder again and my back has been hurting bad. Had a yardsale on Saturday and only made about $65.oo it was cold for hours and only got warm right at quitting time. I might try it again this Saturday but I am not sure! HATE HANGING THE SIGNS and HATE COLLECTING THEM! Oh well, looking forward to a weekend without Cameron even though I know I will miss him but I can't breathe when he is around, always on me, stepping on me and jumping on me like he weighs nothing! NOT TRUE! Pushing 84lbs. Oh well, I will guess I will bitch later!

No comments: