Sunday, October 28, 2007
Tired and Worn out! It is SUNDAY!
Yeah Yeah, I know what you are going to say! But I am going to bitch anyway! I am so tired of being sick! I thought I shook this Flu or whatever got a hold of me but it is back AGAIN! I am snotting up and my head feels like it is going to explode. I am so tired but took care of a friend's baby girl last night. Hell she wasn't any problem, but my two boys were, one furry, one bald. Always a pain in the rear! Erin (baby girl) was out at 7:30 and here is my son, even with his meds FIGHTING TO THE DEATH! But thank GOD SANDMAN finally got him! Wheeeewww! Heck, made $20 off of babysitting and I guess that is what I will do when I get a chance. Making some odd and end money here and there! I still have to take a test today, DON'T WANT TOO! Just want to sleep! Dallas Cowboys aren't playing today- Bi-Week so it is boring for me! and I just love football. I was giving myself till this monday to get better and over this crap but it came back and I do not want to wear myself down even further and STAY SICK! So what do I do? I got one of my checks from Financial Aid and I am putting it in the bank tomorrow. Will sit on most of it but am buying some much needed supplies for the house and paying ahead on utilities! My life has changed so much over this year, I don't know myself anymore. I am BORED OUT OF MY MIND, starting to HATE SCHOOL but need to keep going because it is the only way for me to earn any kind of income because of my son's situation! Next year he will be attending Kindergarten and a different school so here we GO AGAIN! Well I guess I will read and watch some football or just SLEEP! Whatever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment