
Here is my new baby and my Biggest Baby!
In the nude and in the dog's crate! :)-
Now, this is priceless!
And below is my beautiful boy sleeping like he
is still 2 years old! Now that is a booty! Wonder
where he gets that from? :)-
I Believe Your PURPOSE In LIFE is NOT defined by what OTHERS THINK ABOUT YOU or What they might SAY ABOUT YOU! By remembering what you have is by DIVINE PEROGATIVE and not HUMAN MANIPULATION. Be Kind to People, Stop the Hate and share the wealth because I NEED SOME! Always make time to laugh because Laughter heals the soul and a smile seals the deal!
3 comments:
Hey sweet U!!!! I've been thinking you. Wondering how you and Cam are and hoping you love your new home, town, neighborhood etc. It hurts my heart to hear you struggling so. I know the pain and pressure of being a single Mom and of loving an Autistic person. I have never had to do both with the same person though!!! Just remember my darlin, you are on your own but not alone. There are people pulling and praying for you both when you don't even realize it!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are precious to me and I know you will always come out on top girl.
Tania (Momma6)
Hey sweet U!!!! I've been thinking you. Wondering how you and Cam are and hoping you love your new home, town, neighborhood etc. It hurts my heart to hear you struggling so. I know the pain and pressure of being a single Mom and of loving an Autistic person. I have never had to do both with the same person though!!! Just remember my darlin, you are on your own but not alone. There are people pulling and praying for you both when you don't even realize it!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are precious to me and I know you will always come out on top girl.
Tania (Momma6)
WOw Udenia, I can tell you are stressed OUT, and although I know how kids can do that so easily, I know you are really lacking support. Good thing you are the toughest BOOTY BABE I know and can handle anything life throws at you!!
Post a Comment