Sometimes I feel helpless and that I have lost control of my life! After watching the Oprah Winfrey show and reading Jenny McCarthy's book, I was even more mad because I don't have the resources available to give to my son. I mean with Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy and even Behavioral Therapy. All will help him in learning how to adapt to his autism and learn to cope with it. I am scared because I DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY to have one on one sessions with him, that my son will suffer! I don't want that but I am not rich like Jenny or the other stars. I am barely making it right now, my retirement pay is NOT ENOUGH but just en ough for me not to qualify for any benefits for my son, DAMN IT! WTFO? I wish for once, GOD WOULD SHINE ON US RIGHT NOW! I need his help, I need help period! I am going to try to remove Gluten from his diet but kind of hesitate to remove all diary products because yogurt is the only way I have to give his medicine, taking that out would cause MAJOR PROBLEMS! I don't know what to do right now.. Got an IEP meeting with the school today at 1:00pm and I will ask for a one on one, Additional OT and additional Speech! Lets see who I have to piss off today! Oh well, won't be the first time and sure as hell won't be the last!
Now my only prayer is that I fine someone for me, I think I deserve to have someone in my life, no luck so far, been WAY to busy with school, homework, papers, etc and of course the rest of my day is filled up with taking care of CAMERON! Now that is a busy day!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
keep plugging... sooner or later you will uncover something. Get as much as you can out of the school. If necessary maybe hiring an advocate to push them even further would be your best investment. Also, if you can I would suggest you find a support group bc they may have lots of ideas for you.
Post a Comment