Friday, July 27, 2007

Preparing to Paint entrance to Basement

I am standing in Lowes yet again, ought to get a job there for how much I have spent there in this past 2 months, but anyway trying to get them to match a metallic purple, same color of my medicine ball because it also looks just like the EAS purple. And it would match great when I hang my HUGE EAS BANNER! Then paint the door purple, accent the trim with purple. I think it would look nice and I got a nice warm burnt brick color for the actual entrance to the basement because it would actually carry around behind the washer and dryer. Got to help control the moisture and mold, so I have to paint it soon. Almost done with paint, the only rooms that haven't been touched is the guest bathroom, guest bedroom and bath downstairs, other than that I have painted the entire house! Yikes! Oh well, put applications in at Walmart and Lowes for Management/HR positions. So we will see, just something part time to help pay the bills. That is all for now, cha cha!

1 comment:

havlow said...

Good luck on the applications and job searches!