Wednesday, July 04, 2007

OMG I am FINALLY IN!

It took an ACT OF GOD to get BACK into "MY" own Blog! Man, and here is Linda posting "fun pictures of the cruise" on my blog! Go figure! Wheew~ Did not want to start back over again! Well Cameron and I are in North Carolina and in our new home. It HAS NOT been easy. The transition for him has been so hard thus making it hard for me! He has resorted to HITTING me and STRATCHING me when I don't agree with him or tell him to do something he doesn't like. This little man is STRONG! Had to practically drag him to bed the other night and I am bruised from head to toe from him hitting me with his trains, so I started taking them away and now I have to come up with some home made deal to keep him from banging holes in the walls when I yell at him. I haven't slept in weeks, eating is all off and the doctor told me to lay off bodybuilding because the meds make my joints weak and could hurt more than help! wheew, long road ahead of me! He is off of school this week and my next semester of college just started. I have to admit, this week I am in OVER my HEAD! It is nice to be home, just hope it settles down soon.

1 comment:

GET* HER* DONE LINDA said...

Girl, I am so sorry that Cameron is acting up, I know it's tough but things will settle down , just takes a little adjustment.

Yea, I know what you mean about getting into your own BLOG, I couldn't get into mine, but I got in yours, LOL!

See ya soon!
Love ya