As of yesterday, and no one really said anything, don't know if anyone thought about it, I guess not, but that was my official LAST DAY IN THE US NAVY! I am officially RETIRED and not even my family said anything, one group went on vacation, and I thought they didn't have the money to come to Hawaii to see my retirement ceremony, ummmm? Well and here I am sweating how i am paying my mortgage for the next two months? I guess it is my problem huh? Not anyone elses.
My son is out of school for almost 3 weeks and I have a mid-term coming up, a term paper and a test of course, but as I said before, it is just me and my son. Should be use to it by now, huh? Even coming home, it is the SAME. Take care of yourself because there aren't too many people out there that will help you with anything. There are alot of people here that shouldn't be and they are taking all the benefits that the state has left and I pretty much have to will my son over to them to get any benefits from them. It sucks, trust me. It is almost like they look down at you for asking and it is for my son, not me. I don't know how i am going to get my workouts in because he won't let me leave the room for 5 minutes without him, extremely attached now and whiny. Then after he goes to sleep I have to do homework or I am in trouble so that is my main priority right now, I want so bad to get back to where I was on the cruise. I felt great, I felt alive!
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment