Wednesday, December 20, 2006
MIGRAINES! Here they come....
I have been going thru this cycle of migraines and no sleep! Don't know what to do. The doctor changed my medications and I guess it is taking my body some time to adjust and it is causing me problems. For one, stress is getting to me, because I had to slowly stop the other anxiety medication that I was on to help me cope with Cameron's situation and school and work, etc, etc, etc....then get off of it all together, then slowly start another one, well it takes up to a month for the other one to kick in but I need it now. I can feel it! I don;t drink caffeine at night or after 3:00pm, and I was up ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT, thinking about all kinds of stuff! The house, Cameron, School, work, etc! Anything and everything! I am SO TIRED right now! So I am going to lay down and try to get rid of this migraine that I picked up AFTER THE MOVIE! Man, I can't win for losing when it comes to these things.... almost making me nauseous...(sp)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment