Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Doctor told me," SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE!
I couldn't believe it! I have been so tired lately. I spoke to my buddy Jim Shelton about it a few days ago and I have labs to do tomorrow morning to make sure it is not thyroid or nothing like that, but he thinks I am totally WIPED OUT! He thinks my body can't take anymore stress and something is going to happen! Well I have been doing ok until these past two months, I have been feeling the pinch. Been tired everyday, it is taking more than 2-3 cups of coffee to wake me up and I don't wake up until lunch. Can't get to the gym until after work because I can't wake up and get moving. Breaking in new Personal assistants for my son, training them, buying new boosters seats for their cars so they can bring Cameron home and I can go to tanning booth and gym! This past semester kicked my ass in work load! Always on the computer! Well only 8 classes left and I graduate with my Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Managment! Yeah Me! Lets hope I can hold up until August! :)-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment