Sunday, November 16, 2008

Preparing for the Holidays

Well I am hoping that I have finally found someone to watch my son over the long holiday period! This will also be my only time for a "break" and if I can't find someone to help me, I am sure going to be suicidal even before I go back to work. She has met Cameron and is willing to work with him so I am hoping she doesn't back out on the first bad day he has. Lets cross our fingers and say a little prayer that she is patient with him!

2 comments:

C2 said...

Saying prayers for you Udenia! xoxo

Udenia said...

I appreciate that, I surely need as much as I can get! He had a REALLY BAD DAY TODAY! I took him to his doctor's appointment and he had a meltdown in the middle of the parking lot and under someone else's car! My pants are tore up! It took everything I had to keep him from busting his head wide open on the pavement. I was in tears by the time someone came out and FINALLY helped me! I am just so tired!