Thursday, November 06, 2008
The Status on the College Life!
Well I made another "A" in my last class however, my college pursuit is officially ON HOLD. I have to pass my PRAXIS EXAM before I can move on to the next class and that is holding up my money! I missed Reading and Writing by 1 point! Yup! I said it, one lousy point and I can't believe it so I have to work on that this and next week. My test is broken up into two different times so I can concentrate on them one at a time. The first is reading and I think I have a better chance at passing that and have time to work on my writing. OH well! I made just enough money to pay my bills this month so that is refreshing! :)-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment