Wednesday, October 01, 2008

JOB is CHALLENGING, CAMERON is GROWING and

SCHOOL is DEMANDING! I am tired all the time and just can't get back into my fitness. I WANT TOO! Real Bad! I have a big test this Friday! PLEASE PRAY I PASS! I must pass to continue on in my program but I have not had time to really study because I have been sick the last two weeks, stressed out over money and stressed out over daycare for my son! And now my classroom is moving over to Guy B. Teachey where my son goes to school and I am sure that will cause some problems! I am just hoping he does not have major problems with seeing me.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Happy Birthday Udenia!!!!!
I hope you day is GREAT!!
Miss You Girlie.

Udenia said...

Miss you too! I had your phone numbers but you don't work there anymore do you? I think I have your home number? Have a great day!

momgonenutz said...

Udenia (I love the name!!!)...I got to your blog site thru another one...totally by accident (or fate!), and I saw your pictures.....I now live in TN, and noticed u said u miss ur friends from there....where r u from? I live outside of Memphis, but I am originally
(ready for this?) from: Asheboro, NC?! What r the odds??!! I graduated from HS there a WAYS back....I still have friends there and my parents are both buried there!

If u feel like 'talking', my email me at mcwi4620@bellsouth.net

Michele