Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to me! 41! YUCK!

Kind of bummed out I am missing all of my pals in Tennessee but something terrific happened this morning. For those that have normal children,,,count your blessings but sometimes having a child with special needs makes for some good entertainment at times! Well here is one for the books! My son, cameron is still potty training and he is now 6. OMG is right. Well I was drinking some of my morning liquid courage and I see him in corner of my eyes just standing in middle of his TV room. I ask him, do you need to go POTTY? He did say anything, usually he YELLS NO NO! But he walked towards the garage and the Bathroom is right there.. So I kind of followed him around the corner and he darted into the bathroom. He has the tendency to take the lid off and play in the water, so I opened the door and asked him if he needed any help and he stood up off the potty and his pull-up was on the floor, and with authority he said, NO! and shut the door in my face! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! :D

2 comments:

C2 said...

:)

Lori said...

Udenia, that's great. I'm proud of the little guy. What a cutie.