Sunday, April 20, 2008

I enjoyed this weekend with Craig and Family!

Well I bit the big one and met the family and I honestly have to say, they are the two sweetest people and laid back people in the world! Mom has this quiet sense of humor and an open mind about lots of things and dad, well he is a kick in the pants and I love them both! Wish my family was that close now but there is no chance for that. But I enjoyed spending time with all of them and I just adore their dog,"sammy". Such a cute dog! Well they are coming to my house tomorrow so after the gym I will come home and clean! I was most definetly blessed this weekend! Thank You God!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

SO glad you had a good time. Sounds like he has a great family.

xoxo