

YEAH ME! RAH RAH RAH! I am so proud of myself! My eyes filled up with tears as one of my dearest friends called me on the phone and told me that I would ONE OF THE FEATURED CHALLENGERS of ROUND 3 and I was on the BFL WEBPAGE! I just had Nasal Surgery to correct a Deviated Septum and could hardly breath but I didn't care and I am sure that crying like a baby didn't help! But I didn't care about that either! The last 4 weeks of my competition was the toughest! Up at 0345 to run on my treadmill if only for 20 minutes because my back would start hurting, and I would do another session of cardio at lunch, (bike or elliptical) and then another one after work, then came cutting down on carbs, I thought I was going to kill over! But it was ALL WORTH IT WHEN LINDA CALLED ME,, TEARS WERE RUNNING DOWN MY FACE! I just couldn't believe it! I was so proud!



No comments:
Post a Comment