HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE MAN!Cameron had a BLAST! I am SO HAPPY! Just LOOK AT HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE! I accomplished my goal and that was for him to have the HAPPIEST DAY OF HIS LIFE! He ran, he jumped, he played, he swam in the pool, and he opened his gifts and just look how cute he was when all 3o people sa
ng HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
This was Cameron opening his FIRST GIFT! Just look at his CUTE FACE! How precious is that right there! And there is the back of my head watching on while he held his new clothes up! What a SMILE! Makes a MOMMA PROUD!



6 comments:
cute, he looks so happy!
Yes he does look very happy. So glad he had a good time
Any birthday cake left by any chance ;)
WooHoo! I'm here. What a cutie. He certainly does look happy!!
Happy Birthday to Cameron.
Love the pictures!!!!!!!! He's such a cutie!!!!!!!
That is all that I wanted, is for him to be HAPPY! To have a great day! To laugh and run and play!
IT WAS HIS DAY!
Awwwwww...so cute!
Thanks for having me!
Best,
Pers
Post a Comment