Saturday, August 03, 2013

Wow! IT has been awhile since i blogged! I actually forgot all about it.. until today!

I ran across my link on my own FaceBook Page. Go Figure! Too busy to blog anymore but it might help me in accomplishing a few things.
But take a look at his handsome feller! This is my baby boy growing up on me! This picture was taken at Oak Island Beach in July of this year! The first time I have taken him to the beach since we lived in Hawaii. He started off as a wild child full of TOO much energy and NO focus and has grown into a young man...growing his word list daily. He has made so much growth over the last few years.. I love this little man. Now if Momma could take care of herself like she does her son. I've continued to work out by going to Zumba but just not feeling healthy lately. I will take one day at a time, hug my son as often as I can...appreciate each time I can tell him that I love him.

No comments: