Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Update Time!
Yes I know it has been awhile but working has REALLY thrown a wrench in my schedule! No time for gym in the morning so I will have to find time after work to fit it in and I need to. Getting fatter every minute! It has been hard, trying to find a daycare for Cameron. I have had him rejected once and he is on thin ice with the second one. Just don't know what to do with this child. Hopefully God will have the answer soon. I have ran out. My next class starts on 23 Sept so I get a little break and will be working with a tutor tomorrow for some math overview. Hopefully Cameron's schedule will fall into place soon, poor little guy doesn't know what is going on! BUT he TURNS 6 on SATURDAY! My baby is 6, I can't believe it! We are having a party and my boyfriend and my mom will be there, as well as his Dad! Yes, I said his dad.... I am glad he can come and see him. We also have about 5 families coming so lets PRAY for no rain but they are calling for it and that means indoor party! OMG! Well here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
There you are!! I have missed you girlfriend...I keep comin by and checkin on you...
I will keep you in my prayers.
Hugs
Happy Birthday Cameron! xoxo
Post a Comment