Thursday, July 10, 2008

Moving On!

I am posting a weekly Quote because I am moving on from a previous relationship with a significiant other. I am also choosing to leave bad food behind me! I choose to only surround myself with positive people. I want to surround myself with positive energy and live life to the fullest!

MOVING ON!

Today I will take the first step toward new goals. I am growing by exploring new territory. Life has many lessons for me and this is only the beginning of a new, exciting adventure. With each step, I add more dimension and color to my life. Good things are happening to me now. I welcome new adventures with open arms!

SOUL DEVELOPMENT!

We are earthbound in our painful experiences, but with the help of others we can reach higher for our soul development. Just love this one.

FORGIVENESS!

I forgive because I am capable of expressing compassion. By forgiving, I release from my energy field and feel clear-headed. I forgive because I am able to rise to my higher self and feel lighter. My light knows no boundaries when I forgive. Life feels lighter when I forgive.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hope you are doing well sweetie. Love the pics of Cameron.