Cameron playing in the suds bucket! Craig
had to fill the bucket up 3 separate times!
We had a great weekend, I couldn't ask for anything more!
My dad calls me Saturday Morning and ask me what I was
doing and tells me they are coming down, and I was estatic!
So Craig gets here first and the Cameron comes home from his
outing. Then my dad and Doris arrive when I am trying to put
Cameron to bed! Man, I do NOT know where he gets that
"stubborn streak" of his! LOL! But I heard laughing and hollering
going on and I had to join the party! Here are some pictures of Craig
and Cameron washing the cars and playing in the water. Then Cameron
is playing with Craig in the livingroom by piling up pillows in front
of his face! It was a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment