Wednesday, November 15, 2006

BREAK DOWN OF CLASSES LEFT TO MY BACHELOR DEGREE!

I HAVE APPROXIMATELY 9 CLASSES UNTIL I GRADUATE! That means I am taking a 5 week CRAM COURSE from DEC 1- JAN 12 and it is HUM4500 World Problemtique and then in January I am taking 4 courses, SOC 3100, (Sociology), 2 Managment Courses and another Humanity Course. I am going to be so sick of college I won't be able to see straight! But I am almost there! I have to make a decision next year on whether or not to go for my Master Degree. If my son is doing well in the school that he is in, I will keep him there for one more year and stay here in Hawaii and go to school full time and pursue a Master Degree! I want to switch it to Nutrition or something but I just don't know right now, will have to sit down with my advisor and see what degree I am the closest too and go from there! I am willing to sale everything I have and start over and then move back to the mainland. I will see just how long the Navy will let me stay on island until they will no longer move my HHG! We shall see!

No comments: